Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tears Of Joy (a poem)

Tears of joy i shed,
whenever i have you inside my head.
Why tears,i myself don't know much,
your name's got that special touch.
          Maybe,it's because i have you in my life,
          because,without you i'd never get by.
          Tears,maybe because life's a struggle,
          but at the end of the day,i have you to cuddle.
Tears,because to have you is to be blessed,
living without you is as good as being dead.
I'd rather cry of the joy of having you in my life,
cause i know,that to fill your void,no amount of laughter will suffice.
           -Seema Tabassum(me)
                    

*The two in the pic. are my reasons to live.

            ©tab1525.blogspot.com 2014

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner,Seema Tabassum is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.