Monday, August 25, 2014

Colours Of My Life. ( a poem of love )
















There are good days and there are bad nights,
there are agreements
and there are fights.






There are laughters and there are tears,
there is faith and there are fears.

There are confessions and there are denials,
there are times of joy and times of trials.


There is me and there is you,
and like us there are few.

We are completely independent and 
independently incomplete,
somewhat like how the sea and
the sky at the horizon meet.
But our horizon isn't a mere illusion,
it's our differences in unison.

Contrary to how partners in life are expected to be,
we may not always with each other be happy.
I don't know about my influences on you,
but the colours in my life are only because of you.
-Seema Tabassum(me)
©tab1525.blogspot.com 2014
     


*Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner Seema Tabassum is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links may be used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.         

          *I truly believe that my life would be colourless without
          my Honey,love you loads Hon and Happy B'day.