Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Mesmerised (poem)

Love…sometimes I wonder if love is a witch craft,do you have any other explanation for the way it feels,for the way it conquers all senses,takes over,we do the craziest of things and the bravest of things which we otherwise would never had done…had we not been so…mesmerised…

here is a poem which kind of captures the emotion(in my humble opinion)…I’ll play safe and say that I tried to capture,now you tell me if I managed to or failed…


Mesmerised

I understand
everything
when he talks
to me in clues
of rainbow hues…
but when we get
to conversing...
meaning escapes me…
I’m lost in his eyes…
so mesmerised…
that I cannot
comprehend
anything
he’s saying
©Seema Tabassum 2016
©lifeshues.org 2016
©tab1525.blogspot.com 2016
All content and images copyright 2016
All rights reserved
picture courtesy : pixabay.com