Friday, December 11, 2015

Luminary (a poem)


Now where was I 
that I realised not
it was night  and full moon
lost in your thoughts was I
maybe yes or how could I
miss so much
miss did I
missed you yes
and missed much I guess
missed what you ask
missed what I wonder
if I knew exactly what I miss
and what hurts I'd fix it
fix what you ask
fix what I wonder
the hole in the heart I guess
the hole in my heart
or the whole heart
which you ask
which I wonder
which and what and why
all questions no replies
just floating away
into oblivion is how I feel
was I alive I'll wonder when I die
if loving you every minute
day after day is being alive
then I've lived and HOW
if live did I why do I feel so numb
numb is it or dead is it
if dead and numb it is
then why does it hurt
if hurt it is then alive am I
if alive am I then what did I do
except just getting lost in thoughts of you
just lost
wonder if you'll find

luminary you
when I'm lost in thoughts of you
like the waters reflecting the moonlight
I shine sublime

©Seema Tabassum 2015
©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015
All content and images copyright 2015
All rights reserved

You can now look me up on Facebook,if you are willing to,if you like my poem kindly share it.My facebook page is www.facebook.com/tab1525lifeshues
picture courtesy : pixabay.com