Thursday, January 7, 2016

Poetic Streaks


My first post for this new year has to be about the two handsome men in my life.They both can be pretty poetic sometimes.I'm sharing two beautiful conversations which bring great beauty,joy and warmth to my heart whenever I think of them.

Before that you have to know something about me,I hate wet surfaces even rain,anything wet,I cringe when I touch wet hands,can't stand wet and ofcourse my family knows that well.

My husband never cries I've seen him cry only once after his mother left this place.

Conversation with Taher(hubby)
Me: Honey why is it you never cry,you should,I'd prefer you cry if you're hurting than just go quiet like that.
Hubby: You know why I don't like to shed tears though I'm crying in the inside,because you don't like wet surfaces and since I hold you in my eyes I wouldn't want to make that place wet,besides I don't want you to flow out with my tears,I hold you there dear,so I can never cry.
needless to say I was speechless,he just smirked and said "you think only you can floor me with your words,I can do that too,after all these years I must've learned something right?"
I chose to keep my mouth open in awe and not reply 

Conversation with Abbu(son)
Abbu: Mama,you know what happened in my dream?
Me: How can I say about your dream?
Abbu: How can you not remember Mama you were in that dream,it was about you.
He winked and had that 'pleased with himself' smile on his face,and I as always couldn't resist hugging him tight 

There are many more quotes of Abbu and some of Taher,many more conversations which leave me in awe of how they think,I will share someday again,for now I just can say that I'm pretty lucky to have these handsome fellows in my life.
Hope to make more such beautiful memories.

©Seema Tabassum 2015
©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015
All content and images copyright 2015
All rights reserved