Thursday, November 13, 2014

No Scope For Hope? ( a poem )

Everyday i see in the same places,
i see some often, but mostly unfamiliar faces.
I look around and see we go about many things wrong,
many things upon which the world might frown.
We are strange in our ways,
also in a bit of a daze.
There's a vast difference in our sensibilities,
another problem is our inflexibility.
We have trouble adapting,
to the global school of thought that is ever evolving.
We bother about other's opinions when we do things good,
but when we are causing inconvenience to others we care a hoot.
I'm very much positive,
that we are always going to be insensitive.
Insensitive in many ways,
and this is a never ending phase.
I thought we had wisdom deep and sound,
but I feel like I am on unfamiliar ground.
Here I feel like an alien who doesn't belong,
I feel disconnected at a level deep down.
We think we are improving,that's what we say,
but i see no scope for hope anywhere.
So when i have absolutely no faith in us,
that sadly kind of ends the buzz.
          -Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2014

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner,Seema Tabassum is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.


*I'm sorry,i had to write this but it's just my opinion and we may disagree,feel free to comment.This is regarding my fellow countrymen.