Thursday, September 11, 2014

Over The Years. (a poem)



Long kisses and longer goodbyes,
shrimp burgers and french fries.
These things our dates comprised
and time spent apart we despised.
Now,sometimes i slip back in time
and memories of us flood my mind.
And when i see you sleep,
i feel the same love,sincere and deep,
the same,like i always did,
amazing that it hasn't reduced even a bit.
I do fight and debate,
but it doesn't mean i hate.
Can I,when i think you're my soulmate,
it's been only you since we met.
Now,in these busy days when we fit in a date,
I can't help but relate,
these times to those,
I'm glad we as ever,are so close,
and glad over the years our hearts never froze,
and above all trying times we rose,
to become a great team,
I look back and I can't help being amazed at how
fantastic our journey together has been,
and what a greatest companion you've been.
                -ME.


                   
                  ©tab1525.blogspot.com
The above picture and writing are my property,please do not copy.Thank You.