Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Soul ( a poem )

I look into my soul,
there's a gaping hole,
I feel a void,
and it does nothing to hide.
           Simply keeps resurfacing,
           I can't seem to figure what's missing,
           the demons keep coming back,
           so much,but so much I lack.
From myself innumerable times I feel distant,
and there's much around me that I resent,
I feel like I don't belong,
and this feeling gets pretty strong.
           There's ought to be something that I could do,
           about this turmoil,but all's falling through,
           falling through the gaping hole,
           the one,   the one in my soul.
                       - Seema Tabassum(me)

                                   ©tab1525.blogspot.com 2014

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner,Seema Tabassum is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links may be used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.