Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Resolution ( a poem )

Is life only about getting things done,
what about the time spent watching the setting sun?
Is it just about checking chores on the to-do list,
what about the time spent strolling and getting lost in the mist?
Is is only about meeting deadlines,
what about winter mornings spent basking in the sunshine?
Is it only about running after our goals,
what about summer afternoons spent eating icecreams cold?
As I bid adieu to another year, can't help but reflect,
on what I achieved and what I had to abdicate.
I think,what I take from this process,
is that I lost valuable time but also gained memories precious.
So,all in all,2014 was a good year,
but in 2015,about somethings I'm going to be very clear.
I will not fret about losing time,
but instead my focus will be on making memories sublime.
That's my resolution I guess,
simple but a tough task nevertheless.
So,Sayonara 2014,
Welcome 2015.


-Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2014

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner,Seema Tabassum is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.