Friday, December 26, 2014

Winter Season ( a poem )

I like the winter season,
for the simple reason,
that in the weather there's a chill,
and that leads me to imagine snow on my window sill.
      This is also the time for some Xmas cheer,
      and close behind follow the celebrations of the beginning of a New Year,
      in our school,many carols we sing,
      and I get to play lots in the holidays this season brings.
In the cold I can't help but wish that it snows in my city someday,
then I can,in the soft ,white snow play,
but for now in winters there's one thing about which I'm keen,
of having loads of fun on my birthday that falls on January fifteen.
            -Seema Tabassum(me)

*This poem was written for a project on favourite seasons in Abbu's school,it had to be written from the kid's perspective and Abbu's favourite is Winter because of the cold weather,Xmas holidays and his b'day.The above picture is Abbu's drawing,he drew with markers on a white board.

    ©tab1525.blogspot.com 2014

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.U
nauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner,Seema Tabassum is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links may be used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.