Friday, May 8, 2015

Time In The Park (a poem)

Beautiful time in the park,
intend on being here till it's dark,
will enjoy watching the sunset,
better than this it doesn't get.
I'm here and it's healing,
in the distance are birds humming,
and the squeaky noise of the swing,
to the background score in their own way are contributing.


Can there be a better time than this,
can there be a better feeling of bliss,
right here with nature I feel in sync,
like I'm in a trance and will wake up if I blink.

Swinging while looking at the sunset tinted sky,
on the ground but my spirits are high,
so my friend I suggest you try,
going often to the park to know the joy.

The joy of unwinding while the world is running like crazy, 
sit down and see how blissful it is to be lazy,
I believe that we're all wired to feel happy and gay,
when we are in the midst of nature or when we kneel to pray.
So,to you my friend goodbye I say,
I'll see you in the park where we'll spend a good day.
       -Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015

*I captioned the third picture Ninja and Samurai just for fun,that black cloak that I'm wearing is not a costume,it's a burqa/abaya,Islamic dress code for women forbids women from showing themselves to men other than their husbands,brothers,sons,fathers,nephews on their side of the family,uncles on their side of the family,father-in-law and ofcourse grand sons.So that is how I cover myself up whenever I'm out of the house or when I have guests other than the above mentioned people in my house and yes I feel safe and wear it willingly,because I was not born in Islam,I chose Islam so I knew all that comes with it.Hope you understand,thank you.

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner,Seema Tabassum is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.