Monday, May 25, 2015

Farcical Minddrifts (a poem)

For us to have to a love story
I would have to be ancient and old
no guess that it's such a hassle for you to reach out to me
I get that your thick blood doesn't travel till your toes cold

Your blood so thick 
in your veins running it has stalled
that must make it so difficult for you to pick
up the darn phone and call

Now I understand why there's no communication between us
your stiff fingers must make it so difficult for you to also type
I was wondering what's the fuss
I understand better now that you can never fly this kite

By kite my heart I mean
to which you've been so unkind
now don't tell me that you'll pass that as unseen
I didn't gather that you were also blind

   -Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015

This was really a minddrift,out of nowhere,it just struck me how an age gap can have an effect on communication,I gave it a little twist for fun and this gushed out of my mind,almost effortlessly.It does hit but no offence to anybody or any age group,just some stupid thoughts,besides some people are old in their ways regardless of their age.I apologise if it hurts anybody,that is never my intention.Peace.

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.