Friday, May 15, 2015

Smooth Talker (a poem)

It was all my bad,
it all started with the conversation we had,
you talked to me and I lost control,
you at fault I hold.
You're the one who advanced,
and I grabbed like a fool this chance,
and now I regret,
but how do I get.
Back to where,
I had no care,
about you and your smooth talk,
you who's got my heart now in a lock.
Smooth smooth smooth your voice,
led me from peace into noise,
but now I demand back my heart,
you have to leave and now we depart.
I'm going to regret forever I fell,
from heaven to restless hell,
I regret I heard your voice,
I should've not when I had a choice.
And now the moment is gone,
but your voice haunts me from dusk to dawn,
even though I ask you to leave,
I'll be restless,I'll never know relief.
    -Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015

*Before you make any assumptions I'd like to clear that this is not about me,but I was writing for Laura played by Katie Holmes in the movie 'The Romantics',and Tom played by Josh Duhamel is the Smooth Talker.Sometimes I have no control over what inspires me to write and words just flow.So,I hope you understand and hope you like this.Thank you.But yes,the one in the above picture is the one who smooth talked me into sweet pain.

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner,Seema Tabassum is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank You.