Monday, May 18, 2015

In Words,We Meet (a poem)

Without fights,outbursts or mood swings,
but,also without sweet nothings.

Can we have a love story,
yes,of you and of me.

I'll hold you tender,I'll hold you dear,
even though my voice you can never hear.

I'll hold you deep in my heart,
even though we are so far apart.

Can we meet,
in our words,in our poems,my sweet.

You write some,
I write some.
     
    -Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015

Please don't ask,sometimes others' lives inspire me,sometimes a song,a movie,a friend's memory who's lost forever,anything but this I especially dedicate to all writers,their pens and their ink.That in the picture is my handwriting,which by the way I love,though this is not my best,this handwriting was written with shaky hands(too much caffeine,my idea of self-destruction) and a truck load of emotions.Oh yes,my handwriting could be my biggest inspiration,when I write I don't feel like stopping(no ballpoint pens for me though).

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner,Seema Tabassum is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank You.