Thursday, May 21, 2015

A SHOUT (a poem)

I'm going nuts i'm p a c i n g
my mind's restless my hearts racing
i need to S H O U T
shout my lungs Out
i need to scream
need to redeem
my peace my sanity
need some clarity
YOU took
Now look
i'm going ins a ne
you planted this PAIN
now it grOWS
but you know
how to take it out
i'll shout shout scream my lungs OUT
SHHHHOOOOUUUUTTTT
GET O U T
of my head
leave me   a l o n e
you don't leave me alone
you never do
N E V E R
you haunt
you linger
you stir
you raKE UP
you Kill
you tug
now you look
what you t o o k
my peace
i'm never a l o n e
your voice in my HEAD
and I'LL  S  H  O  U  T
TILL ALL MY PAIN IS DRAined  o  u  t.

       -Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015

Shout,yes,that's what it is.I have voices inside my head,voices I've heard,the lines I've been told,some great some bad,voices always stay,play over and over,sometimes hold me back,sometimes all together bouncing off in my brain,voices some linger forever,even if who said didn't intend to leave a piece behind,echoing voices,echoing laughter,shrieks,screams of my own,ironically one voice that was most important I have lost,like my mind which keeps even the unnecessary chose to delete that one voice,my Daddy's,why I wonder,maybe because we didn't hear him much,this will remain a puzzle forever,I think if I'm asked what my life has been full of,I'll say voices.Voices also mean songs,opinions,advices,lectures,scorns,sweet whispers that haunt,live in the well of my memory.So I SHOUT,need to get those out to be able to let go and be free,but without voices what would I be.The ink of my pen is fuelled by these voices.Hope you understand even if you don't relate.
I tried this new technique/style of placing letters in a way which give more meaning to the word visually,which convey the sentiment a bit better,hence no punctuation marks to add drama(maybe).Hope you like that.Thank you.

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner,Seema Tabassum is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.