Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Cold Swirl (a poem)


Cold


In my heart I am cold
you asked for it you told

Hold

I hold back tears
You don't hold me hence we're cold

Mould

I thought I could mould you
You didn't even try because you didn't want to hold

Fold

I fold my heart in an envelope for you
you didn't even bother to work on me when me you could easily mould

Told

I know you told
told me that around the idea of us your brain cannot fold

I am stone cold

You are stone cold

Perfectly served.

    
-Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com  2015

picture courtesy : pixabay.com

I've tried something different this time.A swirl of words,following each other,i don't know if i've been successful in conveying what i had in mind.This is not autobiographical,ofcourse.This time i was inspired by some rhyming words,i thought it would be fun if i could use these words to whip up a story.Now if this is good or not is for you to tell me.I hope it atleast made some sense.Thank you.

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.