Friday, June 19, 2015

My Little Artist (Bloganniversary special)


18th June was when I first posted on my blog a year ago.So 18th was my bloganniversary,this should've been posted yesterday.But just when I wanted to post the network gave up,maybe because it was the first night of Ramadan,it must've been overloaded/hectic with everybody exchanging greetings,I don't know.So such a disappointment that I couldn't post this yesterday.But as always,I have to move on.So let's forget that and I'll tell you about something that brings a smile to my face instantly,ofcourse Abbu.
Infact my first post was about Abbu,it's special and if you want to see how far I've come you should take a look then,maybe nothing has changed.The link is http://tab1525.blogspot.in/2014/06/life-with-abbu.html
Abbu's very good at academics if you want prove check this blogpost please,I had put pictures of his progress report from school.http://tab1525.blogspot.com/2015/04/another-year.html Abbu is very energetic,can jump the whole day.Imagination,don't ask,keep him in a room with no toys,nothing,he'll find a way of entertaining himself.He'll make something out of a strip of paper and weave a story around it,make a song,most of the times it'll start with 'I love you Mommy because...'.Oh yes,he narrated a beautiful story to me one day,just something about fingers,with a beautiful message.IF you want to read that story you can look it up here.I know I have a post on his story.Sorry,I know I'm being such a mother(giggles).http://tab1525.blogspot.in/2014/10/everyones-speciala-short-story-by.html
He's got a certain cool about him.If you tell him that another kid is better than him at something,he'll just say"good for him",not that we ever tell him that.This is my trait and when we are together I'm constantly stuffing wisdom in his head,telling him what is bad by showing examples of bad behaviour,which by the way in India you'll find in abundance.I mock people who cannot follow rules,cause inconvenience to others,dirty the surroundings,behave badly,in a condescending manner,with disgust and Abbu's got that if he behaves in a certain manner maybe somebody will be disgusted by him too.So he's always on his best,even at home.I think my style works,atleast with Abbu.He's great now,but I dread those teenage years.But we'll cross the bridge when we get there.Abbu's also very meticulous in everything he does,responsible is his other name.You should see to believe how he takes care of my 1 year old nephew when he's around.Abbu will stay beside that little one,run with him,right beside so that he can protect my nephew from falling,or getting hurt.He's so patient with him,will dance to the little cousin's tunes,which I find unbelievable because he's only eight and he's so mature.I know I go on,sorry,will stop.



So, yes Abbu's very creative,he takes after his father and my brother too in drawing,sketching,you should see some of my hubby's and brother's works,maybe someday.Abbu makes songs almost everyday,he's written a poem when he was only six.I'm putting a picture of it along with few pictures of his latest artwork,please take a look,thank you.So this was my last post of my first year of blogging and it had to be about my doll.I hope he always stays the same though.Thank you for reading till the end.Stay blessed.

All content and images copyright 2015
©Seema Tabassum 2015
©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015
All rights reserved.