Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Better Mornings Best


Dearest Abbu,
I see your pretty face first thing in the morning
and my morning's automatically Good
I see your hair flying in front of my face on the bike while I drive you to school,
and I get to be so close to you almost like hugging you from behind,all along the way
and I hear you speak in that sweetheart,honey voice and
my morning's Better
I drop you and come home and it's so quiet and peaceful and I'm not running,
you are not here making any noise and my morning's Best!!!
But frankly speaking I like Better mornings best 
Love you and miss you and blow a thousand kisses to you,when you are not around,
hate the silence that comes with your absence though you know how much I love quiet.
Will see you soon though,in just some hours.
With Love,
Mummy.

This is for my sweetheart Abbu(my eight year old son),it's so quiet when he's gone that I can hear my heartbeat and I get most of my stuff done but I like when I have to ask him to keep it low,those noises I love to no end.Such a doll Abbu is,from time to time he'll come out of his room and kiss me and go back to what he was doing before.Sometimes I wonder if he needs to kiss and hug me or he does that because he knows I do.
Life is good,MashaAllah and Alhumdulillah(Thank God).

All content and images copyright 2015
©Seema Tabassum 2015
©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED