Thursday, July 2, 2015

Slash Where It Kills (a poem)



Don't savour my plight
Don't cut me rip by rip
I'm not going to put up a fight
because I want to deny you the thrill

Now since I serve you no more delight
might as well slash where it kills
then do as you always think right
slit my head   let it fall   simply get rid

-Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015

Picture courtesy:pixabay.com

I don't like how these poor souls are tortured.If they have to do then I'd prefer they cut them once where it instantly kills.

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.