Monday, July 13, 2015

To You,In You (a poem)


You the still vast ocean with immense depth,
me the gliding river at stability I am inept,
I travel through unsavoury rocks,mountains,cities just to merge with you,
you'll never come to me it always was inevitable that I come to you.

You my ultimate destination,
but when I come to you blatantly gushing after losing much face,
I have a lone condition,
that you embrace me with open arms only in you can I find stability and solace.(after all)

-Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015

Picture courtesy:pixabay.com



Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.