Monday, July 20, 2015

You I Hate Despise and Loathe (a poem)


You I hate despise and loathe
cause you have stunt my growth
it's impossible getting over your spell
I'm incapable of anything else

I have places to reach
and deadlines to meet
but I'm stuck 
me  my heart in your sugary sticky love

Now it's you my life revolves around
since we met I haven't touched solid ground
my thoughts  my days just seem to float
You I hate despise and loathe

My soul stirs when I smell your perfume
in thoughts of you I'm always consumed
You've rendered me unfit useless
cause I'm in love so hopeless

You I hate despise abhor
apart from you of nothing can I keep score
I'm just getting by
without savouring other flavours of life

Only engrossed in your thoughts
you're like a persistent illness bout
You've got to leave disappear
stop residing in my soul  move out of here

Because you I hate despise loathe
for you I've cried most
You I keep thinking about
your name is glued to my mouth

You I loathe despise hate
you have to go just fade
you never leave never fade
I feel like I'm going to carry you in me to the grave

You I hate despise loathe repel
because you came and my sky fell
I'm in love that knows no bound
let me break free  have to stop going round and round

Round and round in circles you have me spinning
can't help cause your smile's winning
my heart my mind my soul
You I hate despise loathe abhor

-Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015

Picture courtesy:lifeofpix.com  

To love is to die,slowly,gradually,in pain,in worry,in concern,we die because we give our all and that kills.Love is overwhelming,overpowering,consuming and all kinds of love but feel the same heartache,hence hate,despise,loathe being in love.



Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.