Thursday, July 30, 2015

I Am Radiance Personified (a poem)


I encompass universes within my arms
mesmerise galaxies with my charm
I'm the best there is
it cannot get better than this
now if you can't cope with my dazzling shine
it's your problem   not mine

I'm not the moon   with it's scars
I'm not the sun   just another star
I'm also not a meagre shooting star that burns
I am ME   in a million milkyways only one
now if you can't handle my perfection sublime
it's your problem   not mine

I am radiance personified   my sparkle is special
I need none   my radiance is self sustainable
I know I'm too good to be true   you can't assimilate
the fact that I need no foreign source to illuminate
now if you can't comprehend   that the sun I outshine
it's your problem   not mine

-Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015

Picture courtesy:pixabay.com

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.