Monday, August 3, 2015

When He Wakes Up (a poem)


While oceans apart he sleeps
oblivious to my suffering in slumber deep
here within me emptiness seeps
and rivers of blood I weep
if dense rivers these
cross oceans and reach
the one whose heart I seek
slip in   moisten his fingertips
spread the moist to his heart   drip
fill it with love for me like magic

the following morning when at dawn the birds sing

I'll be hoping a miracle with it the sun brings
from his oblivious state this time when he wakes up
Oh Lord,please let him wake up to my love

-Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015

Picture courtesy: pixabay.com

Just another poem,I read many in a day,they inspire me and every minute a new idea in my head.


Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.