Thursday, August 13, 2015

Fragile, Not My Style (a poem)


Fragile I am not
delicate I cannot
break I will not
bend I shall not
me always the real deal
too tough to be handled
hot blood in my veins
cannot be bound in chains
cannot be trained
cannot lay on me reins
toughened by time and circumstances
no more I give life chances
cannot be breached these walls I built
towards nothing does my mind tilt
headstrong and rough
I am way too tough
I   the epitome of strength
all kinds of strength immense
fragile    not my style
delicate   not by a mile

-Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015

Picture courtesy: pixabay.com

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.