Friday, August 21, 2015

Day Three : Thursday 20th August 2015 #micropoetry

      




Already date three,since we get time only in the mornings,we don't have many choices,we went on a coffee date again,yes,but I am loving this,shows how hard it is to make time,our schedules are a mess because of these dates,life is so complicated and closely woven that it is impossible to move from the norm without tearing a little part of it's hem I'd say.To show we care needs effort,make an effort we should to show we care,just presuming,taking for granted and waiting for the other to make the move is stupid.
Making the first move,I always do,maybe because I am impatient,and if you have someone as marvellous as Taher at stake you don't risk that,looked bad maybe but I couldn't stand to wait another day.Our story started over the phone,I had a friend who worked with me in a place far from Tokyo and he was friends with Taher too,every now and then he'd go to visit Taher who lived in Tokyo,he didn't have a mobile so he left me with a number to call in case of emergencies and that number happened to be Taher's.
One day I needed to speak with my friend and I called on Taher's number.It was Taher who answered and he spoke like he does,in his beautiful voice,true gentleman,soft spoken and kind,didn't take me long to fall hard but luckily he found my voice and me good too,we had to meet,ofcourse I asked him to,he did and fell I did deeper into the hole that is love because his looks just knocked me out,floored me and whatever, luckily Taher liked how I looked too,tells me till date that I never have looked more beautiful that I did that day....more on our story later....
I am leaving a link of a poem I wrote earlier,pretty much about voice and smooth talking.Hope you find the time to read and hope you like it.
http://tab1525.blogspot.in/2015/05/smooth-talker-poem.html

©Seema Tabassum
©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015
All content and images copyright 2015
All rights reserved