Thursday, August 20, 2015

Date Two : Wednesday 19th August 2015 #micropoetry





I told you yesterday about Taher's b'day next week,he turns forty hence my little attempt at making it special for him.We don't celebrate birthdays or throw a party on that day or cut a cake,because it is unIslamic but I can write,right? Whenever we feel like eating cake we buy one and eat it and make it as if we are celebrating someone's b'day.Weird?? maybe from where you stand but to us it makes perfect sense...heehee
So,yes we went on a date today too didn't have much time so had South Indian coffee and dosa at a place where we used to visit as kids too,he with his Dad,me with mine.Now that brings amazement everytime I think,we both met in Japan,oceans apart from home but we are from the same city,isn't it miraculous,I find it so.I could have met anybody,from another country maybe or another city from India but I met Taher who not only is from the same city as me but also his paternal side and my maternal side are distant relatives,really distant though.I'm going to treat this as a miracle regardless of what you think...heehee
Okay more on our story later,another fascinating thing about us is we communicate telepathically,no lies,when i'm craving for icecream he'll bring or when i'm about to call him,he does, innumerable things in a day,so much so that I get disappointed when we fail to connect,somedays he'll come home and I'll wonder why he didn't bring the thing I wanted and when I ask him he reminds me that he didn't get any call from me asking him to bring anything,so I should not expect but rather call,I know I should but I trust he'll automatically know :)
That is that,I feel and always say and believe that if Taher ever leaves he'll take all the colours with him,he will,but I hope not to see a day without him.I wrote a poem for him last year called 'Colours Of My Life' the link is as follows,hope you find the time to read,it has many pictures of Taher,so you'll know why I am crazy about him.

http://tab1525.blogspot.in/2014/08/colours-of-my-life-poem-of-love.html Thank You.

©Seema Tabassum 2015
©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015
All content and images copyright 2015
All rights reserved