Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Date One: Tuesday 18th August 2015


Next Tuesday,is my hubby's birthday,he'll turn 40!!! cannot believe that cause he doesn't look 40 from any angle(smiles).
It's unbelievable now,when we first met he was only 26 and we were like teenagers,crazy in love,we both quit our jobs to be able to meet everyday and in Japan that means disaster,well he quit and I was fired for not showing up at work for weeks at end.....more on our story later....so I thought I'll make this special for him and have planned dates for us this whole week,we have to make time,hopefully we do.
Today was movie date,Taher(hubby) and Abbu(son) had already seen this on the day it released here,I couldn't go then so poor Taher had to watch it twice :) the movie was 'Mission Impossible -Rogue Nation' ...now I love action movies plus Mission Impossible inspires me,who doesn't like one.Loved the movie,date without Abbu's constant chatter was great for a change.This week I am going to put up some old posts of mine, poems I wrote for Taher earlier.So please bear with me,ofcourse I'll put up new ones too.I am going to log/document this week,for Abbu to read later.So date it was and that date reminds me of this poem 'Over The Years'.
The link is http://tab1525.blogspot.in/2014/09/over-years.html 
Hope you find the time to read.Thank you.

©Seema Tabassum
©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015
All content and images copyright 2015
All rights reserved