Friday, August 28, 2015

Life (a poem)


I witnessed another side of you
my mind blew   you didn't give me a clue
is there anything I don't know about you
or is it that I know nothing about you
I'm devastated you didn't think me fit
to let me into that side of you   I feel stupid
of you I don't know even the basic
about you all's unclear   all's hazy
fog and mist surround    can't see the next step
disappointed I am enough   running behind you is leap of faith
still recovering from the fact that I  was completely outoffocus
such a dud   didn't know life you could be so bogus
  -Seema Tabassum(me)

Picture courtesy: http://unsplash.com/
but I edit the pictures to suit the theme 


Life is a mystery   unfolds everyday   everyday a new facet   several aspects   some disappoint    some bring joy   can never be sure   of the next step   well   that is life

©Seema Tabassum 2015
©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015
All content and images copyright 2015
All righs reserved