Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Date Seven : Monday 24th August 2015 #lovepoem


Date Seven,yes we did really manage to go on a date everyday for a week,unbelievable,we almost crawled our way through it,but that's okay as long as we get to eat dessert..heehee.We don't celebrate on the actual birthday so we did go out with Abbu for this last family date.We had a good time except Abbu acts really smart when he's with his Dada,but I chose to ignore that.I have all the time in the world to tackle him once we're done with this.Now don't the desserts look yummy,white chocolate something(I forgot),chocolate fudge and Mango panacotta,this was the best.
This past week was fun,chaotic,hectic,everyday a blogpost is a massive feat for me because I do that on a phone,have yet to buy a computer,whenever I am about to,something else comes up which demands priority and my computer is further pushed away, it is pretty tough blogging on a phone,I can say without a doubt that it's only me who does this,perseverance at it's height,I didn't know I had so much patience before I started blogging.I also believe in self praise and patting my own back because I persevere without a frown and everyone assumes it's effortless,I make it look easy.So yes I clap for myself and take a bow myself and thank myself for clapping for me.I very much am crazy,I never said otherwise,never denied.
The whole concept of making this special would be incomplete without a suitable gift and gift I did.Taher and I are not those clingy couples who shop together and frankly with Taher it's difficult,he'll wear a certain fit and might never choose that fit again,so I never gift him anything,this year I was going to gift him a G-shock watch because the one he had broke but since the minute he saw this new Samsung S6 edge phone he's been going on about how sleek it looks and how he wants it bad.I had saved money,ofcourse his money which he gives me as pocket money,I had saved a year's and had enough to pay half of the mobile's /cell's money and he was mighty surprised when I gave him the huge amount,he added the other half and bought his favourite Samsung S6 edge,ofcourse he went and bought it himself,offered me to go with him but I know that he'll select only what he likes,so I decined.In all, I'd like to think that I made it really special for him with this as icing on the cake.I had fun recalling the past and my life is a series of unbelievable and I am glad to be able to share with all,just incase someone is standing where I was ages ago hoping for a miracle to happen.I through my story would want to be able to bring some hope and magic to someone's life.Thank you for being a part of this by playing the biggest part,the reader without whom all this would be incomplete.Though I started this only for Abbu but along this journey have made some incredible friends,this was for all my friends old and new,real and virtual with whom I wanted to share my story.Thank you for your time and patience.God bless.
I wrote a poem for Taher a few weeks ago when he returned home after work,I was so happy to see him that this just flowed,aptly titled 

My Hero

I just saw you
and it was beautiful
your name has magic
you know the trick
to brighten my night
bring a smile
infact a mile wide
my day is fruitful
now that I saw you my beautiful
my hero
so thorough
your craft
you just waft
your fragrance
pulls me your presence
you the best
not perfect
just best
you know the rest
do you want me to spend the night
singing praises   I just might
if you want me to
I will gladly do
for now I will end here
hope I made clear
of the fact that your name is enough
to crack even the toughest tough
heart   please do remember
how your magic works and I surrender
no struggle for me   to surrender
only surrender   absolute surrender
to you I surrender
I give up I surrender
you the lead  the hero
and I blindly follow
-Seema Tabassum(me)

©Seema Tabassum 2015
©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015
All content and images copyright 2015
All rights reserved