Thursday, June 25, 2015

Monochrome (a poem)



All I see is monochrome,
dreams in monochrome,
sights in monochrome,
without you here is not home
for my joys or comfort,
deep sighs and my emotions disrupt,
without you here is not home,
all my words monochrome,
my feelings monochrome,
all I see is I in monochrome.

-Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015

Picture courtesy:http://negativespace.co/

Just something that popped up in my head when I was looking at some vintage pictures.But isn't it true that without your love to share good times with,good times are no more good.Monochrome everything without love,even oneself's image in the mirror is colourless.

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.