Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My Cool Dude And Smooth Talker (Bloganniversary Countdown)


The 18th of June marks the first anniversary of my blog.I cannot believe that a year has passed by,time flew and I grew and Abbu too.I'm writing this second last write of the year,and ofcourse the last two have to be about Abbu,the love of my life,my most handsome cool dude of a gentleman.Abbu has the most sweetest voice in the world(for now) and when he talks how he talks I'm constantly smiling.He says the smartest,sweetest things and sometimes because of his smartbutt attitude he gets on my nerves too but that's very rare because most of the times I'm in awe of his thought process.Oh yes he has no filter to his mouth and says anything that pops up in his little mind.I'm smiling as I write this.
Now to three of my Abbu's quotes/lines.You'll fall in love after you read these.

1.Abbu was only two years old when he said this,I think it defines Abbu.

He was learning the names of colours,he would get all right except red,he'd always call it green.One day Taher and I corrected him and asked why he doesn't get it to which he replied "From today let it be green",he always called it green till he was big enough to know that red and green are different.I'm particularly proud of his attitude,ofcourse as long as he doesn't cause others any inconvenience.I'm sure he won't,he's very courteous,he hates when someone is troubled because of him,he says sorry to me everyday when I cook for him,says he's sorry that because of him I have to spend time cooking...such a doll he is.
2.I hate noise,any kind,that's one thing that I have no control over and my Abbu has a knack of getting on my nerves.I don't know what he does in his room but I keep hearing the sound of things falling.One day I told him "Gosh Abbu why do you drop things all the time,be careful,I don't want another sound from here" to which he replied promptly,"Dropper Man,yes,from today my name is Dropper Man,if anyone needs help dropping or breaking stuff they can call me" and as always I carried him and kissed him a hundred times.He's very smart,knows I like funny so always goes with funny when in doubt.
3.Last year Abbu's teacher was teaching the class about the different states that India is divided in and the things that each state is famous for.One of those days while I was making lunch for Abbu to take to school,he came up to me and asked me if I'm from Kashmir and when I inquired as to why he's asking me that question,came the most beautiful line ever "Mummy you are so beautiful and Kashmir is famous for it's beauty,so I was wondering if you were from Kashmir". Now isn't that the most beautiful line ever.Kashmir is a very beautiful,scenic tourist place in India.
My dearest Abbu comes up with most original lines making me feel special always.Such a smooth talker.
So these were some of the sweetest things I've ever heard.My Abbu,sometimes I wish time stops and he stops growing to keep him near always,to be able to carry him always.
If you want to read more,there's another post I had written about him for his b'day,you'll get to know some pretty cool stuff about him.http://tab1525.blogspot.in/2015/01/my-abbumy-sweetheart.html  Thank you.

©Seema Tabassum 2015
©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015
All content and images copyright 2015
All rights reserved.