Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Back In The Groove (a poem)



I see
rather clearly
your world has been restored to it's former glory
you're very well back in the groove without me
but I'm loving this
I enjoy your bliss
infact I think it's perfect
when I think that I had an effect
on you   albeit for a shortwhile
it makes my life a little more worthwhile
your joy is my joy
Absolutely

-Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015

Picture courtesy: Pixabay.com

Don't you love it when someone you know is doing well,even if it means that you don't get to be a part of their life,don't you love it when you have an effect on people irrespective of whether it was good or bad,just to think that you could touch someone's life is an out of the world feeling.Don't you think?

Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.