Sunday, June 28, 2015

I'm A Mess (a poem)


I'm happy a moment
sad the next

I write to you
but soon enough I delete the text

I worry about your well being
but I hate that about myself

I don't show my concern for you
but that's just pretence

I said so long to your memories
but my mind says it didn't mean it in that context

I don't know how I'll ever cope
just know that in your love I'm a mess

Oh the matters of the heart 
always so complex

-Seema Tabassum(me)

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015

Picture courtesy:http://m.up-free.com/

I think everybody can relate to this,the people we love,parents,kids,siblings,friends etc. sometimes break our hearts and we never want to do anything with them but we end up feeling more miserable without them,eventually we start looking for ways to mend the relation again,ugh,matters of the heart.



Unless otherwise stated all content on tab1525.blogspot.com are intellectual property belonging to Seema Tabassum.Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner is strictly prohibited.Excerpts and links maybe used,provided that full and clear credit is given to Seema Tabassum and tab1525.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Thank you.
All rights reserved.