Monday, September 14, 2015

Sunday is my state of mind (a poem)


My mind's not working
no need forcing
let it rest
cause it's been working
non-stop
since you've been gone
trying to figure what went wrong
now when all hope is gone
might as well let the thoughts die
they've been running rampant
frantically looking for you
but see you none
so let the sun die
and Sunday to the sunshine too
let it get dark
let all rust
the mind the world
the soul
all rust   all decay
Sunday to all
Sunday to you too
take a break
get out of my mind
let yourself out
from the ruins
of my mind
go take a stroll
leave my mind alone
Sunday to your thoughts
Sunday to my mind
my heart
leave those empty
Sunday to my longing
Sunday to my sighs
Sun die it is
Sun died on me
only darkness haunts me
let the darkness out
Sunday to the dark too
Sunday to all hues
a long void vacuum let me be
Sunday to my existence
Sunday to me
Sunday to your words
Sunday to your memories
Sunday to us
take us a break
indulge in nothingness
a big void me
Sunday to me
Sunday my state of mind
Sunday to sunshine
take a break you all
let me just be
neither sad nor happy
neither dead or alive
only still
Sunday to me
Sunday to my state
Sunday my state of mind
-Seema Tabassum(me)

©Seema Tabassum 2015

©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015
All content and images copyright 2015
All rights reserved

Picture courtesy: pixabay.com

This poem I dedicate to the memories of my Daddy.Hope to be able to breathe freely one day,maybe not possible in this lifetime.