Saturday, September 19, 2015

Miss You Daddy (a poem)


This I have to say before you read,I wrote this poem when I was fifteen and ofcourse very dramatic because I am Indian.It is embarrassing to put it up but I like to be aware of how I was,just so as to calculate my growth(if any).

Miss You Daddy

Oh Daddy where are you?
I don't know where to search for you,
I don't know if I'll ever find you,
I love you lots,I think you know,
then why did you leave me and go?
But I always feel you are somewhere near me,
Daddy I call you so many times,can't you hear me?
Daddy without you I am so incomplete,
your heart was so clean and neat,
then why did God take you up so soon?
To me and my life you were such a boon.
Daddy without you I feel so empty,
You can't come back is there no possibilty?
Daddy I am down on my knees,
I'm begging you please,
I swear all the mischief I'll cease,
your loving words keep ringing in my ears,
what can I do but shed tears.
Daddy please come back to me,
hold my hand and lead,
I love you loads and I'm missing you loads.
-Seema Tabassum(me)

©Seema Tabassum 2015
©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015
All content and images copyright 2015
All rights reserved

This week I am writing for my Daddy,who left us forever on 17th September twenty one years ago.Dedicated to his memories.

I wrote something last year about our story,if you are interested and would like to take a look you can do so by clicking on the following link.Thank you.http://tab1525.blogspot.in/2014/09/lifes-bliss-but-somethings-amiss.html