Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Till We Again Meet (a poem)


My heart's so miserable it bleeds
on the emptiness the grief feeds
your name's forever on my heartbeat
the bleeding won't cease till we again meet
I'm big now and standing on my feet
but in my life you I'll always miss deep
the void in my life screams   it's echoes I feel
I wish it was your voice that echoed  I'd forever keep
I wish I had your hand to hold and you to lead
now the bleeding won't cease till we again meet
-Seema Tabassum(me)

©Seema Tabassum 2015
©tab1525.blogspot.com 2015
All content and images copyright 2015
All rights reserved

My Daddy's 21st Death Anniversary falls on the 17th of this month,this week I dedicate to my Daddy and his memories.

I had written something last year and I don't feel the need to write our story again because the past stays the same nothing changes,besides I don't think I can write better than that.If you have the time and if you are interested you can read it at the following link.Thank you.http://tab1525.blogspot.com/2014/09/lifes-bliss-but-somethings-amiss.html